Apex Care Pharmacy offers non-sterile and sterile compounding for customized human medications. We utilize FDA-approved equipment and active ingredients, as well as a specialized staff of pharmacists and technicians.
We improve our patients’ lives by integrating modern medicine and innovation with personalized, individualized, and compassionate care. We deliver innovative services to improve our patients’ quality of life in partnership with their healthcare provider.
Our compounding services are tailored to help our customers with medication administration and compliance in various ways, including:
- To customize medication strengths
- To solve dosing problems
- To make medications that are dye-free, sugar-free, alcohol-free, preservative-free, lactose-free and/or gluten-free
- To make medications to help meet gaps in manufacturing or an outright shortage
- To add flavor for enhanced palatability
Our customized dosage forms include:
- Creams, gels, lotions & ointments
- Transdermal creams & gels
- Nasal, topical, and oral sprays
- Oral solutions & suspensions;
- Troches & lozenges
- Sterile injections
- Home Infusions
For more information on our compounding services, please call 202-388-1900.